Terms of Trade
(Effective October 2017)
The following terms apply to, are incorporated into and govern every contract entered into between ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD and you for the supply of any products at any time.
ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD can vary these Trade Terms at any time by notifying you of any amendments on its website at www.ackroydandadams.co.nz
1. Orders: Orders for Goods must be placed from within your account or emailed and all details required must be completed in full. All orders are taken subject to acceptance by ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD. A quotation or estimate does not give rise to a binding contract until you place an Order which is subsequently accepted by ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD.
2. Back Orders: Any Order for Goods that are unavailable at the time, will be placed on back order. Back orders that are: (a) less than one month old will be supplied without prior notice; and (b) more than one month old will not be supplied without your consent.
3. Price for Goods: Prices given in NZD and are exclusive of GST and freight (these are payable by you in addition to the price). Prices may be altered at any time and the applicable price will be the current price at time of dispatch.
4. Freight charges: Freight costs are calculated at time of dispatch.
5. Payment: Payment for Goods must be made without set off or deduction, not later than the 20th day of the month following delivery
6. Delivery: Please allow up to 5 (five) days delivery subject to your location. Now Couriers and Castle Parcels are the courier companies used.
7. Defects and returns: You must give ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD written notice of any faults or defects of any Goods within seven days of Delivery, unless expressly agreed otherwise. Where such notice is validly given ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD shall, in its sole discretion, replace the defective goods or refund the price paid by you for such Goods.
Failure to notify us within the specified period, you shall be deemed to have accepted such Goods as being free of defects and complying with all relevant specifications.
8. Credit policy: Goods are supplied in good faith and on a firm sale basis, and not on a consignment or “sale or return” basis.
Subject to that, only Goods supplied in error or that are faulty will be considered for credit.
When requesting a credit an application must be made to ACKROYD AND ADAMS LTD Head Office prior to Goods being returned.
Credit claims must be lodged within seven days of Delivery of Goods and should include invoice details and details why the credit is required.
9. Product disclaimers
Reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic processes allow, however, please note that product colours may vary from what is displayed on your computer monitor and may vary from monitor to monitor and device to device.
Although listed on the website, some items, sizes, colours and styles might not be immediately available or might be temporarily or permanently out of stock. We aim to ensure that our website is accurate, however, sometimes errors occur, for which we apologise.
Please forward any queries in regards to accounts to: firstname.lastname@example.org